Amazon Audible: One of the best and most convenient ways to consume information is by Audio. This is why I’ll talk about why you should consider joining Audible in this article. If you prefer video content, then you might want to check out Prime Video.
Without a doubt, one of the best ways to consume information is by listening. If you can picture what you see, trust me, you won’t easily forget what you’ve heard. This is why you should join Amazon Audible.
Amazon is changing the way we consume information for the better. And if you’re like most of my guys, nothing beats the comfort of listening to an audio file via a headphone or an Air pod. If it’s your first time hearing about Audible, don’t worry we’ll explain what it is.
What is Amazon Audible?
Amazon Audible is a collection of books and Audio files on Amazon. The service is available in the US, the UK, and across Europe. You get access to podcasts, audiobooks, and other voice content in the UK and the US on Amazon Audible. This service allows you to purchase and stream these audio files on Amazon for free.
See Also: How to Save Money Shopping on Amazon
Think of this as Google Search in the UK but instead of getting the results of your search in texts or website, you get Audio files. There are a whole lot of audio files available; fantasy, drama, story, podcasts, etc.
How much does Audible cost?
Amazon Audible gives you access to free 30 days trial and you pay £7.99/$14.95 monthly after the free trial. But, what are the reasons why you should join Audible?
Reasons why join Amazon Audible
- The first 30 days trial is free and you can cancel anytime you want (before 30 days to avoid being charged).
- It cost just £7.99 or $14.95 to get access to tons of audiobooks and stories
- You don’t need to pile up physical books before you get the information you need
- It’s very convenient as you can access the files anytime you need
- Easily get access to new episodes of your favorite podcasts anywhere you are
To listen to audiobooks and dramas for free in the UK and USA, join Amazon Audible. Register for free and start your free 30 days trial. Note that if you’re an Amazon Prime Member, you get a discount when you join Audible.
Is Amazon Audible worth it?
Well, if you love information and need an even easy way to get access to this information then you should try out Audible. If after some days you don’t like it (which I highly doubt), you can cancel before 30 days.
Point is, to most people (including me) who have tried Amazon Audible, it’s worth it. But taste differs and it might not be what you actually need but even if a trial does not convince you, it surely won’t hurt you either.
How to register for Amazon Audible
- If you live in the UK, CLICK HERE to visit Amazon Audible registration page and follow the on-screen steps.
- If you live in the United States, CLICK HERE to visit the US Amazon Audible registration page and follow the on-screen steps.
Note: You might need a mobile number, a working email address, and select a password for your Amazon Audible account.