The price of the Apple iPhone 12 in Nigeria ranges from 510,000 Naira to 650,000 Naira. This is because the device come in multiple variants which includes different internal storage, single or dual SIM.
So, in this article, we’ll be talking about the different types of the Apple iPhone 12 in Nigeria along with their prices. After which we’ll give you the general key specifications of the device.
Types of Apple iPhone 12 in Nigeria
- Apple iPhone 12 4GB RAM, 256GB ROM DS (Dual SIM) – 650,000 Naira
- Apple iPhone 12 4GB RAM, 256GB ROM – 650,000 Naira
- Apple iPhone 12 4GB RAM, 128GB ROM DS (Dual SIM) – 610,000 Naira
- Apple iPhone 12 4GB RAM, 128GB ROM – 530,000 Naira
- Apple iPhone 12 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM DS (Dual SIM) – 560,000 Naira
- Apple iPhone 12 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM – 510,000 Naira
Every version of the Apple iPhone 12 in Nigeria has a version a dual SIM version. This means, you can either buy the single SIM version or the dual SIM version.
The versions with dual SIM slots are also more expensive. It is important you note that all the iPhone 12 uses same chipset, build materials, battery etc.
Below are the key features of the Apple iPhone 12
Key Specifications of Apple iPhone 12
• DISPLAY: 6.1″-inch OLED Touchscreen
• OS: iOS 14.1, upgradable to iOS 14.2
• CHIPSET: Apple A14 Bionic (5nm)
• PROCESSOR: Hexa-core (2×3.1 GHz Firestorm + 4×1.8 GHz Icestorm)
4GB RAM, 64/128/256GB Internal Storage (No, SD card space is available )
• BATTERY: Non-removable Li-Po 2815 mAh battery.
• SENSOR: Face ID, Proximity Sensor etc
• CAMERA: 12MP + 12MP / 12MP front camera)
• NETWORK: 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G network
From the specifications above, there are lots of things you’ll enjoy when you buy the new iPhone 12. But, two things stand out, the 5G network and eSIM technology.
Technically if you have an eSIM profile, then you might be able to also enjoy dual SIM function in the single SIM variant of the iPhone 12.
With these 6 Variants of the iPhone 12 available in Nigeria, you’ll have to decide which you should buy. Depending on your budget and choice of device.
There is very little difference in prices of these devices. For example, both versions of the iPhone 12 4GB RAM and 128GB internal storage cost same 650,000 Naira. While the iPhone 12 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage cost 560,000 Naira for dual SIM and 510,000 Naira for the single SIM model.
The differences is not that much and if you want to have the convenience of using additional SIM card card then buy the dual SIM model.
Pointek is giving discount in its selling price for this season. You can utilize this opportunity and get up to 5% off when you buy any of the iPhone 12 from Pointek stores nationwide.
For further enquiries: you can reach me on +2348131219576 (WhatsApp only).