Google Pixel 5a 5G vs Realme GT Explorer Master: The Realme GT Explorer Master is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chipset. Which is more power efficient and faster than the Google Pixel 5a’s processor. Other differences between these two smartphones are as follows:
Google Pixel 5a 5G Key Specs
• 6.34″ FHD+ OLED Display
• 6 GB RAM
• 128 GB ROM
• 12 + 16MP
• 8MP selfie
• Snapdragon 765G 5G
• Android 11
• 4,680 mAh battery (18W)
Realme GT Explorer Master Key Specs
• 6.5″ FHD+ AMOLED Display (120Hz)
• 8/12 GB RAM
• 126/256 GB ROM
• 50 + 16 + 2MP
• 32MP selfie
• Snapdragon 870 5G
• Android 11
• 4,500 mAh battery (65W)
• Read Also: Realme GT Explorer Master vs OnePlus Nord 2 5G: Specs Comparison
• Read Also: Google will use Samsung’s 5G Modem inside the Pixel 6 series
• Read Also: Samsung Galaxy A52s vs Realme GT Explorer Master: Specs Comparison
It is true that the Google Pixel 5a is compact and has an OLED display. But it lacks a high refresh rate. What you have is a 6.34-inch FHD+ OLED touchscreen. Also it is water resistant.
On the other hand, Realme GT Explorer Master has a bigger screen of 6.5-inch AMOLED FHD+ resolution with an impressive 120Hz refresh rate.
Overall, for display quality, the Realme GT Explorer Master is smoother because of its 120Hz refresh rate.
Pixel 5a main camera is 12MP with OIS. And it is supported by a 16MP ultrawide came. While upfront it has an 8MP selfie camera. The rear camera is very good, but the front camera is a mediocre.
Realme GT Explorer Master’s primary camera is 50MP with OIS, joined by a 16MP ultrawide and 2MP macro lens. The selfie camera is 32MP. The rear and front camera are both top notch.
• Read Also: Google Pixel 5a Review: How easy to recommend!
• Read Also: Realme GT Explorer Master debuts Europe with 12GB RAM & Snapdragon 870 5G
• Read Also: Google Pixel 5a 5G vs Google Pixel 4a 5G: Specs Comparison
Performance | Storage | RAM | 5G
You want a blazing smooth smartphone? Just know Realme GT Explorer Master is faster and more power efficient. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G chipset. Paired with 8GB or 12GB RAM and 128/256 GB storage.
While Google Pixel 5a is powered by Snapdragon 765G chipset. Paired with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage.
Both devices run Android 11 out of the box. These two smartphones are also certain of receiving multiple OS update in the future.
Google Pixel 5a packs a 4,680 mAh battery capacity with 18W fast charge enabled. While Realme GT Explorer Master has 4,500 mAh battery capacity with 65W fast charge support.
• Read Also: Google Pixel 5a 5G Price is $449 with IP67 water resistant and 4680mAh battery
• Read Also: Realme GT 5G vs Xiaomi Poco F3 GT: Specs Comparison
• Read Also: Google replacing Android Auto with Google Assistant driving Mode
Google Pixel 5a 5G vs Realme GT Explorer Master: Price
Google Pixel 5a is priced $449 for 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM.While the Realme GT Explorer Master is priced $537 for the 12/256 GB storage.
Google Pixel 5a 5G vs Realme GT Explorer Master: Conclusion
Realme GT Explorer Master is the fastest of these two smartphones. Thanks to the Snapdragon 870 5G chipset + 120Hz refresh rate support.
So if I’m to score both smartphones by percentage. I’ll score the Google Pixel 5a (44%) while the Realme GT Explorer Master gets (56%)
For further enquires: contact me on IG/twitter (@maii_hd)