Since taking over Nokia, HMD has really done well with producing Nokia smartphones. But the company is yet to beat competition in most market. This is mostly because Nokia phones are not just expensive but don’t level up in terms of performance.
It’s almost as if for every Nokia phone, there is a more affordable option from Xiaomi, Realme, Vivo, OPPO, or OnePlus with better specifications. However, HMD have scheduled an event for October 6 and the company is expected to launch series of Nokia devices.
- See Also: Nokia X10 Price and Specs: 5G, Camera, SoC, and More
- See Also: Nokia X20 Price and Specs: Chipset, Camera, and More
From the postal image, series of Nokia phones is lined up with a big box at the end. This gives the impression that maybe HMD might also launch a Nokia Tablet in the said event.
One of the smartphone that is expected to debut in this event is the Nokia G50 5G. This is expected to be a budget friendly 5G smartphone. It is expect tom run Android 11 out of the box and rock Snapdragon 480 chip under the helm. Below are the rumored specifications of the Nokia G50 5G.
- See Also: Google could launch the Pixel fold soon with similar design as Galaxy Z Fold
- See Also: Apple iPad Mini (2021) Price, specifications, and release date
Nokia G50 5G specifications
- 6.82-inch (720×1640 pixels) HD+ display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 480 8nm Mobile Platform (2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 540 CPUs)
- Adreno 619 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G Network
- Android 11
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, ultra-wide camera, depth / macro camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Splash resistant (IP52)
- Dimensions: 173.83×77.68×8.85mm; Weight: 220g
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4850mAh (typical) battery
- See Also: Galaxy S21 FE launch edge closer as support page goes live in Germany
- See Also: Xiaomi 11T price, specifications, and release date
Nokia T20 Tablets rumored specifications
According to rumors, the expected Nokia tablet might be called the Nokia T20 and it’ll run Android 11 out of the box and have a 10.2-inches display. It might feature the Unisoc Tiger T618 SoC with a Mali-G52 GPU. Report also suggest that it will come in LTE and Wi-Fi only models.
There are other Nokia devices that are expected to debut come October 6. But, HMD is still keeping them under wraps for now and we hope to get more information as the event date draws near.