What Is MTN BetaTalk Prepaid Tariff Plan
BetaTalk or MTN BetaTalk is an MTN Prepaid tariff plan that rewards MTN Network customers with 150% airtime bonus on any of their airtime recharge below N100 and 250% airtime bonus on any of their airtime recharge above N100. All BetaTalk customers also get to enjoy subscribing for 35MB with just N50 and 250MB with N200.
BetaTalk Tariff Plan Analysis
If you are considering migrating to BetaTalk tariff plan, well we have this small calculation to help you understand what the bonuses is actually all about.
150% bonus airtime on recharge below N100. Assuming you recharge N50 from your bank. MTN will give you 150% of N50 as bonus airtime which is N75 bonus airtime. This means you have N50 in your main account and an additional N75 as bonus. You can do the math for the 250% bonus airtime for recharges above N100.
- Migration to BetaTalk is free once in 30days. If you migrate twice in 30days, you’ll be charged N100 by MTN.
- Bonus airtime can only be used after making the first one-minute call from your main account.
- In a situation when there is no airtime in your main account, the bonus airtime will be used till your next recharge.
- Account is reset by 11:59pm every day.
- All bonus airtime is valid for 7 days and unused bonus will be cleared from the account.
Benefits of MTN BetaTalk
MTN customers gets to enjoy the following benefits when they migrate to BetaTalk prepaid tariff plan
- 150% bonus airtime when they recharge below N100
- 250% bonus airtime when they recharge above N100
- Buy cheap data at 250MB for N200 and 35MB for N50
- Free 10MB data on every first recharge of the month
How to Migrate to MTN BetaTalk
There are two ways to migrate to BetaTalk Tariff plan
- Dial *123*2*1#
- Text BT to 131
Note that only those using MTN SIMs can migrate to the MTN BetaTalk prepaid tariff plan. Also use the line you wish to migrate else you might just perform the operation on the wrong MTN SIM or MTN Line.