How to migrate to MTN XtraSpecial Postpaid in 2023: MTN XtraSpecial Postpaid is different from the XtraSpecial Prepaid. The XtraSpecial Postpaid has a cheaper call rate than the XtraSpecial Prepaid. Below are the steps to migrate to XtraSpecial Postpaid and the benefits.
Table of Contents
How to Migrate to MTN XtraSpecial Postpaid
If you are already in prepaid, here are the steps to migrate to XtraSpecial Postpaid
- Download the postpaid activation form and fill it.
- After filling out the form, scan it with a valid ID- NIN slip and passport photograph and send it to [email protected]
- Or you could visit the nearest MTN store in person
See Also: 5 Best Phones Under 200000 Naira in 2023
Benefits of MTN XtraSpecial Postpaid
1. N5,000 Credit
MTN XtraSpecial Postpaid gives you access to N5,000 credit limit. You can use it for calls or to buy data. At the end of the month before you’ll pay.
2. Cheap International/Local Calls
The tariff plan allows you to enjoy a FLAT rate of 13.33 kobo per second to all local networks and 10 selected countries such as: Australia, Canada, USA, Norway, Ireland, Malaysia, South Korea, Romania, India, and China.
3. Special Data Bundles
- 5GB monthly data bundle at N1500
- 15GB monthly data bundle at N3,500
- 17GB monthly data bundle at N4,000
- 30GB monthly data bundle at N6,000
- 35GB 2-month data bundle at N8,000
See Also: 6 Best Phones Under 150000 Naira in 2023
MTN XtraSpecial Postpaid does not attract any hidden charges, access fee or monthly subscription. You can as well check other tariff plans MTN Pulse, MTN BetaTalk, MTN TruTalk, MTN mPulse, and MTN Awuf4U plans.