You can now swap your old phone for a new one at SLOT. It therefore means that, you shouldn’t be dumping your old phones to buy new ones all the time. Because that could amount to financial loss. Instead, you simply could visit any of the eligible SLOT stores in Nigeria to trade-in your old device for a new one (here is the complete list of SLOT branches in Nigeria)
SLOT company is owned by a Nigerian named Nnamdi Ezeigbo. The company now has over 60 branches nationwide. The company sells quality mobile phones, laptop, tablets, general electronics and in phone swap deals.
Procedures and Conditions of How to Swap Phone in SLOT
On a normal day, phone swap in Nigeria is very risky. And this is due to the high levels of fraud, scam and “wayo wayo” or “419” everywhere. But however, SLOT is here to get you covered. So here are the procedures to follow in case you want to swap your phone for a newer one at Slot Nigeria.
• The Phone Must not Be a Stolen Device: yes, Slot won’t accept any phone with no means of verification from you as the owner. So before you go in for a phone swap deal, make sure you have ownership proof of the device.
• Neatness and Must Be in Good Condition: the phone should be neat and must be in fine condition. Of course, we don’t expect you to take a broken screen device there for swapping. No one would allow such deal. So the device you own now, can be swap in future with an upgraded version only if it is still neat and in good workable condition. The more reason you should take good care of your present phone.
• Age Factor: you must be over 18years old before approaching any eligible Slot stores for a phone swap deal. Minors are not allowed or you come with your parents.
• Customer ID card: for a phone swap deal, go with an Identity card. It could be student ID card, Passport, Drivers license or even PVC. And the ID card name must be the same with your bank account details.
• Customer’s picture may be taken in cases where ID card or proof of ownership is not satisfactory.
If you are confused ,you’re free to drop your questions below in the comments section or you can simply use the contact us page. Or if you have a phone swap experience at slot already, you can please share with us.