Huawei Nova 9 price in Nigeria: The Huawei Nova 9 price in Nigeria is ₦269,000 for the 8 GB RAM and 128 GB storage variant. The smartphone is now available for purchase via Huawei partner retailers nationwide. For customers who pre-ordered, there is a gift of smart watch that will accompany the device for free.
The device has a 6.57-inch curved OLED display with FHD+ resolution and 120 Hz refresh rate support. Huawei nova 9 comes in Black and Starry Blue colors. The kryptonite of the Huawei Nova 9 is lack of Google Mobile Services.
• Read Also: Huawei P50 Pocket Price, specifications, and release date
• Read Also: Huawei P50 Pocket vs Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3: Which is better
• Read Also: Huawei Nova 9 Price, specifications, and release date
Huawei Nova 9 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 4G chipset, paired with 8GB RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. It has no space for storage expansion which means you’re only using the native storage capacity. To keep the device secure, there’s an under-display fingerprint scanner.
On the back are quad camera system, a 50MP main cam, alongside an 8MP ultrawide lens and 2MP unit each for the macro and depth sensor. While upfront it has 32 MP selfie camera. Both the rear and front cameras can record in 4k resolution. The smartphone runs EMUI 12 skinned software based on Android 11 out of the box.
To keep the device up for usage, the Huawei Nova 9 has 4,300 mAh battery capacity with 60W fast charge support. The battery can be charged through the USB-C port that comes in the retail box.
• Read Also: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 12GB Price, Specs and Availability
• Read Also: Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra vs Huawei P50 Pro: Specs Huawei Nova 9 price in Nigeria is ₦269,000 for the 8/128 GB storage variant. The smartphone is now available in Nigeria as from January 24 2022.
• Read Also: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 Price, Specs and Availability
Huawei Nova 9 Price in Nigeria and Availability
Huawei Nova 9 price in Nigeria is ₦269,000 for the 8/128 GB storage variant. The smartphone is now available in Nigeria as from January 24, 2022.