Infinix Hot 10 Teardown: If you want to know just how good or how bad the inside of the Infinix Hot 10 is, then you should see what we have for you.
Well, Infinix Mobile is in a recent business of upgrading all its latest devices to be using the gaming chipset from MediaTek.
It’s either MediaTek have lowered the prices of its chipsets or the smartphone company have decided to upgrade. Either way, keeping the phone affordable for users is still very incredible.
You can see from the inside review of the Infinix Phone that its quite impressive. There are some few things to be worked but that is why there is going to be an Infinix Hot 11 next year (or whatever Infinix decides to call it).
The inside arrangement look pretty standard but you can’t take away the fact that Infinix have really step up their game. And from the Infinix Hot 10 teardown video above, the smartphone company is bringing more juice come 2021.
Infinix Hot 10 Key Specifications
• DISPLAY: 6.78″-inch IPS LCD Touchscreen
• OS: Android 10, XOS 7
• CHIPSET: MediaTek Helio G70
• PROCESSOR: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.7 GHz Cortex-A55)
4/8GB RAM, 64/128GB Internal Storage (Yes, SD card space is available )
• BATTERY: Non-removable Li-Po 5200 mAh battery.
• SENSOR: Fingerprint and Face Unlock
• CAMERA: 16MP + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (bokeh) + AI rear cameras / 8MP front camera)
• NETWORK: 2G, 3G & 4G network
If you have been looking for an Inside Review of the Infinix Hot 10, well, this Infinix Hot 10 Teardown just gave you an answer.
For further enquiries: you can reach us on +2348131219576 (WhatsApp only).