Along with the iPhone 13, Apple has also announced that the final version of its new operating system the iOS 15 will be available starting September 20. Additionally, its new WatchOS 8 and iPadOS will also be available on the said date above.
The iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 are bringing some new cool features. But one of the most notable is the notification filtering feature. This feature is called Focus and allows users to control what notification they wish to receive.
- See Also: Between Apple iOS and Android which is better
- See Also: iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 will be coming to these iPhones and iPads
Using this notification filtering feature, you can block specific apps or people, you can adjust time frames and set profiles with presets. And depending on your usage habits, these profiles can also change the apps’ arrangement.
- See Also: How to install and use Safari extensions in iOS 15 and iPadOS 15
- See Also: iPhone and iPad users will get security updates while using older iOS
Both the new iPad and iOS 15 is also bringing some changes for FaceTime and Messages. In the new iPad and iOS 15, Messages will allow you to search for photos, links, music, and other things you’ve shared with someone in a chat. FaceTime is also getting a spatial audio and noise reduction to block out distracting ambient and background sounds during a video call.
The Live Text feature allows you to scan text using the camera and converts it for easy sharing and editing. This feature can recognize landmarks, plants, pets, as well as art. You can even use this feature to scan for object you want to search or needs a translation to. Just like the Google lens on Android.
- See Also: Apple adding more Privacy to Mail and Safari, includes Privacy Report
- See Also: Apple working on exclusive offers for Apple Card owners in the US
There are so many things that the iPadOS 15 and iOS 15 is bringing but iPhone and iPad users will sure enjoy the new Privacy Settings more. In a bid to keep your data more private, Apple is bringing some new rules to what apps can have access to while installed in your phone.
Starting from September 20, the iOS 15, iPadOS 15, and WatchOS 8 will be available for Apple users.