Just like Game of Thrones lovers, the long awaited 2019 iPhones by Apple is over. And just like the twist in Game of Thrones, Apple does have some few twists and interesting details for all iPhone lovers. Apple released the iPhone 11 series earlier this September. But in this posts, we’ll be looking critically at the iPhone 11 vs iPhone 11 Pro.
iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro are very nice smart phones from Apple with lots of similarities. In a manner of speaking, you’ll need an eagles eye to figure out the differences. But hey we are here to make it easier for you. In this article, we’ll try to make a detailed analysis of both phones and help you know which you should buy and why.
The Differences Between iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro
1. The Body: The differences starts from here. The iPhone 11 weighs about 194g and iPhone 11 Pro weighs about 188g. This means that iPhone 11 is heavier than the iPhone 11 Pro. Another difference is the build of the phones. iPhone 11 is made of aluminum frame while the iPhone 11 Pro is made of stainless steel frame.
2. Internal Storage: Given that both phones does not make use of an SD card, there is a huge difference in the internal storage capacity. iPhone 11 has 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM, 256GB 4GB RAM while the iPhone 11 Pro has 64GB 4GB RAM, 256GB 4GB RAM, 512GB 4GB RAM. Simply put, if you need more storage space iPhone 11 is good but iPhone 11 Pro is better.
3. Main Camera: Another difference can be seen from the main camera. Unlike the dual camera seen in iPhone 11, its elder brother iPhone 11 Pro is packed with triple cameras. This means that iPhone 11 uses two cameras while iPhone 11 Pro uses three cameras.
4. Size of Display: The next noticeable difference will be the screen size. Surprisingly, the iPhone 11 is packed with a larger screen. Its a case of younger brother been bigger in body size. While iPhone 11 Pro has 5.8 inches screen, the iPhone 11 has 6.1 inches screen.
5. Battery: The battery of both phones is where we can spot another difference. iPhone 11 Pro has a Non-removable Li-Ion 3046 mAh battery (11.67 Wh) while the iPhone 11 Non-removable Li-Ion 3110 mAh battery (11.91 Wh).
6. Price: As expected, there will always be a difference in price of both phones. The iPhone 11 is regarded as the cheapest iPhone of 2019. And it costs about 800 Euro, 876 USD, 315,360 Nigerian Naira. While the iPhone 11 Pro costs about 1150 Euro, 1,259 USD, 453,240 Nigerian Naira.
Which Should You Buy and Why: iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro
Both are good phones but when there are two choices you have to select one. From the differences above, game and video lovers can go for the iPhone 11 because of its big screen and battery. While camera lovers who likes to store more things can go for the iPhone 11 Pro because of its camera quality and huge internal storage.
However, the iPhone 11 is more pocket friendly when compared with the iPhone 11 Pro and it still has most features like its elder brother. You can use the comment section below to tell us what you think about the new iPhone 11 series.