Mac Computers that can install the macOS Ventura: Along with the iPadOS 16 and iOS 16, Apple also announced the macOS Ventura which is its latest software update for Mac computers. Mac computers are powerful PCs, but not all Macs can install the latest macOS Ventura.
macOS Ventura will make its way to the public in September or October this year and we’ve put together a list of Mac computers that will be able to install this new software update.
Mac Computers that can install the macOS Ventura
The oldest mac computers than can install the macOS Ventura are from 2017. So, if your Mac model is older than 2017, then chances are it has no support for macOS Ventura. Below is the list of Mac computers that can install macOS Ventura.
- iMac – 2017 and later
- iMac Pro
- MacBook Air – 2018 and later
- MacBook Pro – 2017 and later
- Mac Pro – 2019 and later
- Mac Mini – 2018 and later
- MacBook – 2017 and later
macOS Ventura is bringing some new features to Mac PCs. It now has a renewed focus on gaming, SharePlay, redesigned Game Center, and Stage Manager. If you have a Mac computer that dates back to 2015, you might have to stick with using the macOS Monterey.
For those with older Macs that wish to taste the macOS Ventura, you’ll have to upgrade to a newer Mac model. You can look at the list above to see which model you’ll need to be able to enjoy the macOS Ventura.
If you’re worried about compatibility issues for your Mac, Apple has provided a complete breakdown of everything you need to know. So, you should head over to their website and see all the details there.
See Related Posts:
- See Also: iPadOS 16 supported iPads: List of iPad Models that can install iPadOS 16
- See Also: iOS 16 supported iPhones: List of iPhones that can install the new iOS update
- See Also: Apple MacBook Air 2022 Price in Canada and Release Date
- See Also: 13-inch MacBook Pro 2022 Price in Canada Starts at C$1,699