Motorola Moto G51 5G price in India: The Moto G51 5G price in India is ₹14,999 for the 4 GB RAM and 64 GB storage model. And will be available for purchase through Flipkart as from December 16.
The Moto G51 5G has a 6.8-inch IPS LCD display with FHD+ resolution and 120Hz refresh rate support. The smartphone will be available in two color options – Bright Silver and Indigo Blue. It has an IP52 water repellent design, features a side-mounted fingerprint reader, and supports 12 global 5G bands.
• Read Also: Motorola Edge X30 Price in UK and Availablity
• Read Also: Motorola Moto G31 Price in India and Availablity
• Read Also: Motorola Edge S30 Price, specifications, and release date
Powering the device is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 480+ 5G chipset, paired with 4GB RAM + 64GB storage. It has NFC chip onboard, with a microSD card slot for storage expansion available too.
Camera department includes triple rear camera setup – a 50MP main camera, alongside an 8MP ultrawide and 2MP macro lens. While upfront is a 13MP selfie shooter inside the center punch hole.
The smartphone boots a “near-stock” version of Android 11 software out of the box. Moto G51 5G has 5,000 mAh battery capacity with 20W fast charge support. It is a budget friendly 5G smartphone for all who can’t and doesn’t want to spend too much.
• Read Also: Motorola Edge X30 Price, specifications, and release date
• Read Also: Best Midrange smartphones of 2021
• Read Also: Best Phones 2021: Top 10 best flagship smartphones of the Year
Motorola Moto G51 5G price in India and Availability
Moto G51 5G price in India is ₹14,999 for the 4/64 GB storage model. And will be available for purchase through Flipkart as from December 16. Motorola is also expected to launch the Moto G71 5G soon.