Tecno Spark 4 is now available for purchase in Nigeria: The official retail price of the smartphone is 36,000 naira. The smartphone is a good upgrade to the Tecno Spark 3 Pro that was released earlier this year.
However it’s good to know that although the smartphone comes in three variants, the 2GB RAM + 32GB ROM variant is the only option available for purchase in Nigeria at the moment.
Moreover, the Tecno Spark 4 is an exciting Low-budget device. It comes with a bigger screen and triple rear cameras.
At the time of writing this post, the smartphone is already available on Jumia online.
Here are some features to look out for in the device: 13 + 2MP + QVGA (triple rear cameras) and 8MP selfie camera. The smartphone is powered by Mediatek Helio A22 chipset that clocks Quad-core 2.0 GHz speed processor with 2GB RAM and 32GB internal storage.
More also, the smartphone comes out of the box running on Android 9.0 Pie. And to keep it secure, there is a rear mounted fingerprint.
Where To Buy The Smartphone?
• Tecno Spark 4 is now available for purchase at some brick and motar stores nationwide.
• Tecno Spark 4 is also now available on Jumia online. You can visit the online store and make your order there.
• And the device is also expected to be available in Slot stores and 3C Hub stores soon.
• Now in Stores: Samsung Galaxy A30s is Now Available For Purchase in Nigeria
• https://techarena24.com Tecno Spark 4 Price in Nigeria and Specs: “Spark, Bright and Affordable
• Tecno Camon 12 Pro vs Samsung Galaxy A30s: Which Should You Buy?
• Gionee X2 Price in Nigeria and Specs
Tecno Spark 4 Key Specifications
•Screen: 6.52″-inches IPS LCD Touchscreen
– 2GB RAM + 32 GB internal storage
• Cameras: 13 + 2MP + QVGA (triple rear cameras) / 8MP selfie camera
• Battery: 4000 mAh non-removable battery.
• OS: Android 9.0 (Pie)
• Fingerprint: Yes
• Face ID unlock: Yes
• Network: 2G, 3G and 4G
• Price: Tecno Spark 4 = 36,000 naira
For further enquiries: you can reach me on +2347066270148 (WhatsApp only) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)