Realme 8s 5G price in India starts at ₹17,999 (~$245) for the 6GB RAM and 128GB storage model. While the 8/128GB variant will go for ₹19,999 (~$270). Official sales of the smartphone will start on September 13 via Flipkart, Realme’s own store, and mainline channels.
Realme 8s 5G brings a 6.5-inch FHD+ IPS LCD display with a 90Hz refresh rate support. The device boots Realme UI 2.0 on top Android 11 software out of the box.
• Read Also: Realme GT Explorer Master vs OnePlus Nord 2 5G: Specs Comparison
• Read Also: Realme GT Explorer Master debuts Europe with 12GB RAM & Snapdragon 870 5G
• Read Also: Realme GT Master Price in India starts at ₹27,999 (~$315)
The Realme 8s 5G becomes the first device in the world to use the MediaTek Dimensity 810 chipset. This SoC brings an octa-core CPU with up to 2.4GHz speeds and a Mali-G57 GPU. It is paired with 6/8 GB RAM and 128GB storage.
Camera wise, Realme 8s 5G brings a triple rear setup. With main shooter being a 64MP with f/1.8 aperture. While next to it is a 2MP B/W sensor, and a 2MP macro lens. Upfront is a 16MP selfie camera.
Battery capacity of the smartphone is 5,000 mAh with a 33W USB-C charger included in the box. The smartphone will be offered in Universe Blue and Universe Purple colors.
• Read Also: Realme in Nigeria: One more competition in Nigeria Phone market
• Read Also: RealMe 8 5G Vs Samsung Galaxy A22 5G: Which should you buy
• Read Also: Realme 8 5G vs Xiaomi Poco M3 Pro 5G: Full Comparison
Realme 8s 5G Price in India and Availability
Realme 8s 5G price in India is ₹17,999 (~$245) for 6/128GB model while the 8/128GB trim will go for ₹19,999. Realme 8s 5G will be available for purchase in India via Flipkart and Realme’s own store.