Realme GT Neo2 Price in India: the Realme GT Neo2 price in India starts at ₹31,999 ($425) for the 8GB RAM and 128GB storage model. While the 12GB RAM and 256GB storage variant goes for ₹35,999 ($478). The first sales of the device is scheduled for midnight October 17 via Flipkart.
An early bird offer reduces the price to ₹24,999. However, after the first sales for the special festive offer, the price will return back to its original price of ₹31,999.
The Realme GT Neo2 brings a 6.6-inch FHD+ super AMOLED touchscreen with 120Hz refresh rate support and an under-display fingerprint scanner.
• Read Also: Realme 8i vs Infinix Hot 11S: Specs Comparison
• Read Also: Realme GT Explorer Master vs OnePlus Nord 2 5G: Specs Comparison
• Read Also: Realme 8s 5G vs Realme 8 5G: Specs Comparison
Sitting at the helm of the Realme GT Neo2 control system is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G chipset, paired with 8/12 GB RAM and 128/256 GB storage. This flagship chipset comes to you at an affordable price courtesy of Realme GT Neo2.
The smartphone comes with triple rear camera setup. A 64MP main camera alongside an 8MP ultrawide snapper and a 2MP macro module. While upfront is a 16MP selfie camera.
This device runs Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11 out of the box and is eligible to upgrade to Realme UI 3.0 and Android 12 latest software.
Battery capacity of the Realme GT Neo2 is 5,000 mAh with 65W fast charge. The smartphone is available in Neo Black, Neo Blue and Neo Green.
• Read Also: Realme 8s 5G Price in India; arrives with Dimensity 810 SoC
• Read Also: Google Pixel 5a 5G vs Realme GT Explorer Master: Specs Comparison
• Read Also: Realme GT Explorer Master debuts Europe with 12GB RAM & Snapdragon 870 5G
Realme GT Neo2 Price in India and Availability
The Realme GT Neo2 Price in India with 8/128 GB storage is ₹31,999 ($425). While the 12 GB RAM and 256 GB storage variant goes for ₹35,999 ($478). Realme GT Neo2 will be available in India as from October 17 when it first sales goes live.