Samsung Galaxy M42 5G Price in India: the Galaxy M42 5G price in India starts at ₹21,999 ($295) for the 6/128GB storage variant. While the 8/128GB model is priced for ₹23,999 ($322). And it becomes the first 5G phone in the Galaxy M lineup.
The Samsung Galaxy M42 5G brings a 6.6-inch Super AMOLED display with HD+ resolution and a wateredrop notch. It will be available in two colors: Prism Dot Black and Prism Dot Grey.
• Read Also: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold Tab listed by European Trademark
• Read Also: Xiaomi and Samsung Might be working on 200MP Camera Smartphone
• Read Also: Samsung Galaxy A52 water test was Successful with no fault
In the camera segment, the device has 48MP main camera, alongside an 8MP ultrawide snapper and two 5MP modules for macro shots and depth data. While the front facing camera is 20MP.
Samsung Galaxy M42 5G is powered by the Snapdragon 750G chipset paired with 6/8GB RAM and 128GB storage which is expandable via microSD.
While the battery that keeps this smartphone alive comes in at 5,000 mAh and supports 15W charging.
Samsung Galaxy M42 5G Specs
• 6.6-inch HD+ Super AMOLED
• 6/8 GB RAM
• 128 GB storage
• Snapdragon 750G
• 48MP quad rear cameras
• 20MP selfie
• 5,000 mAh battery (25W)
• Read Also: Samsung Phones: The Evolution of the Samsung Galaxy Lineup
• Read Also: Sony Xperia 1 III vs Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra: Comparison
• Read Also: Samsung Galaxy A52 vs Redmi Note 10 Pro: Comparison
Samsung Galaxy M42 5G Price in India and Availability
Samsung Galaxy M42 5G Price in India starts at ₹21,999 ($295) for the 6/128GB storage variant. While the 8/128GB model is priced for ₹23,999 ($322). First sales will commence on May 1 via Samsung.com and Amazon India.