Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Price In Nigeria: The Galaxy Note 20 price in Nigeria starts at N380,000 naira. With a large screen of 6.7″ OLED display. However, it is a flat panel rather than a curved one in the Ultra model.
And for that price of 380K, you would be getting the 8GB RAM + 256GB internal storage with no option to expand via microSD. Sadly that is the only variant available for the standard Galaxy Note20.
Samsung brought its ‘A’ grade into the camera department. The main 12MP sensor has large 1.8µm pixels, which features Dual Pixel autofocus and OIS. A 64MP sensor (1.0 µm) is used both as a telephoto camera (3x lossless zoom, 30x Space Zoom) and as an 8K video cam. Lastly, there’s the familiar 12MP ultra wide-angle cam.
Just as expected, the original Exynos 990 in Europe, Africa and India, while the upgraded Snapdragon 865+ is for the US market. However, RAM capacity is 8GB and the only storage option is 256GB built in and no microSD slot.
Galaxy Note 20 Specifications
• DISPLAY: 6.7 Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
• OS: Android 10.0; OneUI 2.5
• CHIPSET: Exynos 990 | Snapdragon 865+
• PROCESSOR: Octa-core (2×2.73 GHz Mongoose M5 & 2×2.50 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) – Global
Octa-core (1×3.0 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 585) – USA
8GB RAM, 256GB internal Storage (No, MicroSD card space)
• BATTERY: Non-removable Li-Po 4300mAh battery.
• CAMERA: 12 + 64 + 12 MP rear camera / 10MP front camera)
• NETWORK: 2G, 3G & 4G/5G network
Galaxy Note 20 Price in Nigeria
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Price in Nigeria starts at N380,000 naira for the 8/256GB variant. And it has no microSD slot.
For further inquiries: you can reach me on +2348131219576 (WhatsApp only) or email ([email protected])