In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, T-Mobile just announced some of the most affordable 5G smartphone plans and broadband internet solution that is meant for owners of small business.
With the impact the pandemic has had on small businesses, it’s now time to bring these businesses back to life and T-Mobile is playing its part to help.
See Also: T-Mobile now Called The 5G Company with Reports of another strong quarter
Along with these new 5G services, T-Mobile announced its collaboration with Facebook to give small businesses expert advice and resources to help sustain and improve their digital marketing efforts.
As part of the perk from the T-Mobile and Facebook collaboration, qualified small businesses can get up to $200 of digital advertising on Facebook or Instagram. This means these small businesses can expand their reach up to 25,000 new customers, of course, this depends on how the campaign is designed and the targeted region.
See Also: T Mobile Prepaid Plans: The Pros, Cons, Pricing, and Features
To cap it all, starting June 1, 2021, T-Mobile offers New Business Unlimited smartphone plans with unlimited 5G access, high-speed mobile hotspot data, and more Premium Data, such as the carrier’s Magenta MAX plan with unlimited Premium Data.
The picture above shows the prices for the three new business plans introduced by T-Mobile: Business Unlimited Select, Business Unlimited Advanced, and Business Unlimited Ultimate.
See Also: Best Unlimited Data: AT&T vs T Mobile vs Verizon
Additionally, the company also introduced a new Small Business Internet program that offers the following perks to small business owners:
- A straightforward plan with no annual contract for just $60/month (with AutoPay), and no price hikes.
- No hidden charges and extra fees.
- High-speed internet service from America’s 5G leader.
- A Nokia 5G router shipped directly to your business location, included in your monthly price with no added equipment fees.
- No caps or overage penalties.
- Simple installation that you can do in minutes, without hookup fees or the dreaded wait for the so-called installation technician.
- Great support from dedicated experts who are only a call away whenever you need them.
Since it’s a good time for the cell phone carrier, T-Mobile for business is also spreading the love by running a limited promotion on Small Business Internet for a limited time. The time is starting from June 1, 2021, through June 30, 2021, this plan is available for just $50 per month (with AutoPay), a $10 discount.
The best part is those small business owners who sign up for the promotion and get the discount will get to keep it for the life of the qualifying line. So, if you own a small business, T-Mobile is reaching out to help.