Open and Verify Skrill Account: If you’ve heard about Skrill then you should know it’s an international money transfer app. Which means with a Skrill account, you can send and receive money from the United States, United Kingdom, other European countries and Africa.
But to successfully use Skrill, you need to create and verify your account. Which seems terrifying but can be done within 10 minutes. So, let’s get started.
Note: We have a gallery of pictures that explains all the procedures. You can check them out if you need visual assistance with any of the steps below.
How to Open and Verify Skrill Account
To create a free Skrill account you need the following:
- A smartphone, laptop, or tablet
- A good browsing internet network
- A working email
- A working phone number
How to create a Skrill Account
You don’t have to pay any money to open a skrill account, it’s free and always have been.
- Go to the official Skrill website
- Click on the REGISTER button
- On the registration page, fill in the required details and click the REGISTER button at the bottom of the page
- You will now be taken to the Skrill dashboard and you should now get a WELCOME email from Skrill on your registered email address.
The above procedure will take less than 3 minutes to complete and now it’s time to verify your newly opened Skrill account in less than 7 minutes.
To verify your skrill account and complete your registration you need the following:
- Your contact address
- Working phone number
How to verify your Skrill account and complete registration
- Click the SEND button on the Skrill dashboard
- Next, click the GET STARTED button
- The next page requires you to complete your user information by entering your house address, city, postal code etc.
- Add a valid phone number that can receive code, as Skrill will verify the number by sending a verification code.
- Enter the 6 digit code from Skrill and click the VERIFY button
With the simple above steps, you have successfully passed through the first phase of Skrill account verification. Skrill will require you to now enter your personal 6 digit number. This number is very important as this is your security sign in method.
When trying to access skrill again, after signing in with your password, Skrill will require you to enter this 6 digit pin also. Point is, you have to remember this 6 digit pin, keep safe and secure. After entering the 6 digit pin, click the SAVE button.
Now you’re can deposit money into your Skrill account using your debit, credit or prepaid card. Once the money is processed, the funds will be deposited into your Skrill account instantly. To increase your Skrill transfer limit, you need to verify your address on Skrill.
Things you need to verify your address and upgrade your Skrill Account:
- You need a document with your house address. Could be a utility bill, bank statement or house rent.
How to verify your address on Skrill
- Open your Skrill account
- Click your profile icon
- You’ll see the verify address notification or click on SKRILL LEVELS and go to TRUE SKRILLER
- You can also share your current location with Skrill and the App will automatically detect and verify you address. This feature works best for users in the United States and Europe.
- Upload the document containing your house address
Skrill support will get back to you within 48 hours but if you don’t get the verification message you can contact Skrill Support for help.
So, this is how you can create and verify your Skrill account within 10 minutes. Skrill is still one of the best and easiest way to send and receive money around the world. You can send and receive money in over 40 countries including the United States, Spain, Portugal, and United Kingdom.