vivo V21 Price in Malaysia: the V21 price in Malaysia is MYR 1,600 ($390) for the 8GB RAM + 128GB storage variant. This midrange smartphone has 44MP selfie camera with OIS and LED flash.
Also, it brings 6.44-inch Super AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution, HDR 10+ support and a 90Hz refresh rate enabled. vivo V21 is available in three colors: Sunset Dazzle, Dusk Blue and Arctic White.
• Read Also: Vivo X60 Global Version with Snapdragon 870 SoC to Launch March 22
• Read Also: Vivo Y51 Price in Nigeria and Specs: SD 665 SoC, 4K Camera and More
• Read Also: Xiaomi Mi 11X vs OnePlus 9R: Full Comparison
Under the camera segment, vivo V21 has 64MP main camera, which has OIS. The front and the rear cameras can be used for split-screen vlogs. The main camera is joined by an 8 MP ultra wide-angle camera and a 2 MP macro lens. While the front facing camera is 44MP with autofocus and OIS support. Interestingly, it can record in 4K resolution as well.
The vivo V21 is powered by the the Dimensity 800U chipset, a 7nm chip with two Cortex-A76 cores (2.4GHz) plus six A55 cores (2.0GHz) and a Mali-G57 MC3 GPU. It is a decent performer and considering it to be a midrange device, it is well.
However, the only hiccup here or what I perceived to be, is the 4,000mAh battery capacity. It is small when compared to its rivals in the market. Athough it comes with 33W fast charging system.
vivo V21 Specifications
• 6.44-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED
• 90Hz refresh rate
• 8 GB RAM
• 128 GB storage
• MediaTek Dimensity 800U 5G
• 64MP triple rear cameras (OIS)
• 44MP selfie (OIS)
• 4,000 mAh battery (33W)
• Read Also: Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro Price in India; Starts at ₹39,999 ($535)
• Read Also: Review: AT&T Unlimited Data and Family Plans – Fairly Priced?
• Read Also: Apple iPad Pro 2021 Price Starts at $1,100 (~£1,000)
vivo V21 Price in Malaysia and Availability
V21 price in Malaysia is MYR 1,600 ($390) for the 8GB RAM + 128GB storage variant. Pre-order is on and Official shipping will commence May 5, 2021.