Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro Price in Nigeria: The selling price of he Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro is about N199,900 Naira. This price may varies depending on your location. By vary we mean, it might be more expensive or less expensive than the stipulated price above.
This phone has incredible features and it starts with a whooping 108 megapixel main camera, can be said to be relatively cheap. Well, Xiaomi is known to be moderate in the prices of their mid-range smartphones. The 108 megapixel main camera it’s not the only talking points of the phone though.
Other notable features of the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro is that it comes with five back cameras. It has a 5x optical zoom and OIS to ensure you capture stable images. The phone is also capable of shooting 4K videos although there is no presence of a gyro-EIS feature for video stabilization.
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Price In Nigeria and Specifications
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10 is Now Available for Purchase in Nigeria
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro Is Now Available for Purchase in Nigeria
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro runs on the Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G (8 nm) chipset which also powers the Xiaomi Mi Note 10. It uses the Adreno 618 GPU and Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver). The chipset or SOC above is well known for it’s gaming and high graphics ability. So, users of this phone can expect to enjoy smooth experience when playing heavy duty games.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro is not only dust and scratch resistant but also comes with a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 to protect the screen and display. It has a big battery of 5260 mAh battery that can be 100% charged in 65 minutes. It’s fingerprint sensor is Under display and it runs out of the box Android 9 pie.
We have put together the key features of the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro below.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro Key Specifications
• DISPLAY: 6.47 inches AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
• OS: Android 9 pie
• CHIPSET: Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G (8 nm)
• PROCESSOR: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
•PROTECTION: Corning Gorilla Glass 5, Dust and scratch resistant
–6GB RAM + 256GB ROM (No option for microSD card)
• BATTERY: Non-removable Li-Po 5260 mAh battery (100% charge in 65 minutes).
• CAMERA: 108 + 12 + 5 +20 + 2MP five rear cameras / 32MP front camera)
•CAMERA FEATURES: OIS, 5x optical zoom, Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR
• NETWORK: 2G, 3G & 4G network
- Top 5 Best Phones Under 40000 Naira in Nigeria-December 2019
- Samsung Denies Making $2 Billion From Galaxy Fold Sales
- Samsung Galaxy A71 Specs, Camera, Battery, Price and More
- Xiaomi Redmi K30 5G Specs, Camera, Battery, Price and More
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro Price in Nigeria
The 108 megapixel Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro will cost N199,900 Naira in Nigeria. This phone can be bought in any of the Pointek center across the country. With the features of the phone, one can say it’s price is relatively cheap. So you can now get the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro for N199,900 Naira. Note that depending on your location the price may vary.
What do you think about this new phone? Which if it’s feature are you looking forward to using the most? What do you think about the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro Price in Nigeria? Tell us what you think via the comment section below.
For further enquiries: you can reach me on +2348131219576 (WhatsApp only) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)