Xiaomi Poco F3 GT Price: Poco, the sub-brand under Xiaomi has announced its latest device known as Poco F3 GT. It has a 6.67-inch 10-bit AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution, and a 120Hz refresh rate enabled.
Poco F3 GT price is ₹26,999 (~$362) for the base configuration with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB storage, there’s also an 8/128 GB model that goes for ₹28,999 (~$390). The top of the line 8/256GB model price is ₹30,999 (~$416)
Those interested in the Xiaomi Poco F3 GT will have their choice of colors in black and silver. Also on the right-hand side of the phone features physical pop-up gaming triggers.
• Read Also: Xiaomi POCO M3 Pro debuts in Russia with a price discount
• Read Also: Samsung Galaxy A22 5G Vs POCO M3 Pro 5G: Which is better
• Read Also: Honor 50 Pro vs Xiaomi Poco F3: Specs Comparison
MediaTek Dimensity 1200 powers the Poco F3 GT. It’s a flagship killer chipset with impressive features. Also, it’s a 5G enabled SoC. The performance and gaming expectations are met very well. Poco is also bringing Game Turbo which lets you adjust performance during game sessions.
Battery wise, Xiaomi Poco F3 GT is a power house. With 5,020 mAh battery capacity and 67W charging. It only takes about 42 minutes to charge full from 0-100%.
The camera department features a 64MP main shooter alongside an 8MP ultrawide camera and 2MP macro cam. While upfront it has 16MP selfie. Also, Poco F3 GT runs Android 11 out of the box covered by MIUI 12.5 skin software.
• Read Also: OnePlus Nord 2 5G Price in India Starts at ₹27,999; debuts with MediaTek Dimensity 1200
• Read Also: OPPO Reno6 Pro+ vs Xiaomi Poco F3: Full Comparison
• Read Also: Xiaomi’s 200W HyperCharge might be available for use very soon
Xiaomi Poco F3 GT Price and Availability
Xiaomi Poco F3 GT price in India starts at ₹26,999 (~$362) for the baseline variant with 6/128 GB storage, there’s also an 8/128 GB model that goes for ₹28,999 (~$390). The top of the line 8/256GB model price is ₹30,999 (~$416)
The Xiaomi Poco F3 GT will be available as from July 26 in india. And possibly, would be available in Europe and middle Asia later.