Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime price in India is ₹12,499 for the 4GB RAM and 64GB storage model. While the 6/128GB variant will go for ₹14,499. Official sales of the smartphone will start on September 7 via mi.com, Amazon India and partner retailers across India.
Redmi 10 Prime has a 6.5-inch FHD+ IPS LCD touchscreen with a 90Hz refresh rate support. The device boots MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11 software out of the box.
Powering the performance of the Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime is the MediaTek helio G88 chipset. Paired with 4/6GB RAM and 64/128GB storage.
• Read Also: Redmi 9T vs Xiaomi Redmi 10: Specs Comparison
• Read Also: Xiaomi Redmi 10 vs Redmi 9: Specs Comparison
• Read Also: Google Pixel 5a 5G vs Xiaomi Poco F3 GT: Specs Comparison
The primary camera of the Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime is 50MP with an f/1.8 aperture. While next to it is an 8MP ultrawide snapper, a 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensor. Upfront is an 8MP selfie camera.
Battery capacity of the smartphone is 6,000 mAh with a 18W USB-C charger included in the box. The Redmi 10 Prime also supports reverse charging system. You can use it as a power bank to charge other of your accessories (via cable) at 9W speeds.
Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime comes in Phantom Black, Astral White and Bifrost Blue colors.
• Read Also: Xiaomi officially moves into the Electric Car Business
• Read Also: Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro Price, specifications, and release date
• Read Also: Honor 50 Pro vs Xiaomi Poco F3: Specs Comparison
Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime Price in India and Availability
Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime price in India is ₹12,499 for 4/64GB model while the 6/128GB trim will go for ₹14,499. The device will be available for purchase in India via Amazon, mi.com and all partner retailers from September 7.