Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T 5G price in India starts at ₹16,999 for the 6GB RAM and 64 GB storage model, while the 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage trim is priced at ₹17,999. The Redmi Note 11T 5G will be announced in India on November 30, 2021 and sales will commence via Amazon India.
The smartphone has a 6.6-inch FHD+ IPS LCD display with 90 Hz refresh rate support. It is protected by Corning gorilla glass 3, while also having a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
• Read Also: Xiaomi Poco M4 Pro Price, specifications, and release date
• Read Also: Xiaomi 12 specs leaked: To feature 100W fast charge and 50MP triple camera
• Read Also: Xiaomi 11T Price in UK and Availablity
Powering the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T 5G is the MediaTek Dimensity 810 5G chipset, paired with 6/8 GB RAM and 64/128 GB storage. The Dimensity 810 chip is more battery efficient than the Dimensity 700 that powers the predecessor (Redmi Note 10T 5G).
Redmi Note 11T 5G has dual rear camera system. A 50 MP primary cam alongside an 8 MP ultrawide lens. While upfront, it has 16MP selfie camera placed in the centre cutout hole on the display. The device can only record video in 1080p.
More so, the device runs on MIUI 12.5 skin software based on Android 11 out of the box, with a stereo speaker system. The battery capacity of the Redmi Note 11T 5G is 5,000 mAh with 33W fast charge support.
• Read Also: Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro Price in Nigeria, Specs and Availablity
• Read Also: OnePlus Nord 2 Pac-Man Edition price in India and Availability
• Read Also: OnePlus Nord 2 Pac-Man Edition Price in UK and Availablity
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T 5G price in India and Availability
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T 5G price in India with 6/64 GB storage starts at ₹16,999, while the 6/128 GB storage trim is priced at ₹17,999. Redmi Note 11T 5G will be available in India as from November 30, 2021 via Amazon India.