The Red Magic 7 and Red Magic 7 Pro were launched in China last week. ZTE/Nubia has now debuted the Red Magic 7 series globally. The company also confirms that the Red Magic 7 Pro will be available for purchase globally later this year.
Just like the China version of the Nubia Red Magic 7, the global version has the same specifications with the exception of a 65W fast charge instead of the 120W in the China models.
The global Red Magic 7 comes with the same 6.8-inch AMOLED display, 1080p resolution, up to 18GB of RAM, a 165Hz refresh rate, and a 720Hz touch sampling rate.
The phone comes in three different RAM and storage combinations with each one having a different name and color. The most affordable is called Obsidian and comes in Black color with 12GB RAM and 128GB storage and its price is $629 (€629 / £529).
The color of the middle variant is Blue-Red-Purple Pulsar with 16/256GB storage and its price is $729 (€729 / £619. The model with the 18/256GB storage is called Supernova and it has a semi-transparent back. Its price is $799 (€799 / £679).
ZTE/Nubia said the Red Magic 7 will be available for purchase starting March 10. The following countries will be able to buy the device on the said date above.
- The United Kingdom
- Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Croatia, Luxembourg, the Republic of Cyprus, Czechia, Netherlands, Denmark, Poland, Estonia, Portugal, Finland, Romania, France, Slovakia, Germany, Slovenia, Greece, Spain, Sweden, Ireland, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Malta.
- North America: Canada, The United States.
- Asia Pacific: Australia, Hong Kong (China SAR), Indonesia, Macau (China SAR), Philippines, Vietnam, Singapore.
- Middle East: Israel, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar.
- Latin America: Mexico, Peru, Chile.
But, if you’re in a rush to buy the device, you can use the link in the table below to buy and ship it from China.