OnePlus Ace 2 Pro Specs leaked: OnePlus is getting ready to launch the successor to the OnePlus Ace Pro released early this year. The OnePlus Ace lineup is the company’s new affordable flagship phone and offer some really quality at a decent price.
For example, the OnePlus Ace Pro and OnePlus Ace Pro Genshin Impact featured the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset, fast wired charging, 120Hz display, 12GB RAM, etc. All these are features of flagship phones and it’s starting price was just $649.
Now, according to a new leak from China, OnePlus is getting ready to launch the to launch the OnePlus Ace 2 Pro. The information shared by Digital Chat Station suggested that the smartphone will feature the new Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset and will come with a curved screen.
But that’s not all as some of the other specs of the phone was also leaked. The expected battery capacity, charging speed, camera, etc. Below are the expected specs of the OnePlus Ace 2 Pro.
OnePlus Ace 2 Pro Specs leaked (expected)
According to the latest report, the expected key specs of the OnePlus Ace 2 Pro are:
- Display: The phone is said to be coming with a 1.5k display that has AMOLED panel and support 120Hz refresh rate. It’s a curved screen and has narrow bezels.
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 5G
- CPU: Octa-core
- RAM and storage: 12GB or 16GB of LPDDR5x RAM and 256GB or 512GB UFS 4.1 storage. The device is tipped to feature a large Vapour Cooling chamber for an optimum performance.
- Cameras: A 50MP main camera supported by an ultra-wide camera, a macro lens, and a 16MP selfie camera.
- Battery and charging: The OnePlus Ace 2 Pro might feature a 5,000 mAh battery with support for 100W SUPERVOOC fast charging over a USB Type-C charging port.
- Software: OnePlus Ace 2 Pro will boot ColorOS 13 based on Android 13 will get three years of software support.
OnePlus Ace 2 Pro price and release date
The price of the OnePlus Ace 2 Pro is expected to star from $649 just like it’s predecessor. The phone is expected to be released on China on June 21, 2023 and will later be released in the global market.
We expected to see more details about the phone as we get closer to it’s release date. The company is yet to release an official statement, so these are still just rumours for now.