Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G price in India for the 6GB RAM and 128GB storage model is ₹35,999 (~$493). The device will be available for purchase in India via Samsung and all partner retailers starting from Sept 2.
The device brings a 6.5-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED touchscreen with 120Hz refresh rate support. Galaxy A52s is IP67 water and dust resistant. The device boots One UI 3.1 software out of the box based on Android 11.
Fueling the performance of the Galaxy A52s 5G is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G chipset. Paired with 6/8GB RAM and 128GB storage. Also, there is a microSD card slot available.
• Read Also: Samsung Galaxy A03s debuts UK for £139
• Read Also: Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Price in Nigeria and Availability
• Read Also: OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G: Specs Comparison
Camera wise, the Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G brings quad rear camera setup. A 64MP primary cam with OIS feature, joined by a 12MP ultrawide lens, 5MP macro and 5MP depth sensor. While upfront is a 32MP selfie camera.
Battery capacity of the smartphone is 4,500 mAh with a 25W wired fast charger accompanying the device in the box.
The smartphone is available for purchase in multiple color options: Awesome Black, Awesome White, Awesome Purple and Awesome Mint.
• Read Also: Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G price, specifications and release date
• Read Also: Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The complete foldable smartphone
• Read Also: Google Pixel 5a vs Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G: Specs Comparison
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Price in India and Availability
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G price in India is ₹35,999 (~$493) for the 6/128GB model while the 8/128GB trim will go for ₹37,499 ($513). The device will be available for purchase in India via Samsung and all partner retailers from September 2.