Major software updates has not always been smooth rides. It’s almost a tradition now that even after months of beta tests, once a major OS update is available, there are always bugs to be fixed.
And the newly release iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 did come with some bugs. Truth is, this is not just peculiar to iOS even upgrading to a new Android OS also has its own issues. When I first upgraded to Android 11 from 10, I couldn’t use the SPLIT SCREEN feature anymore.
- See Also: Apple iPad (2021) Price, specifications, and release date
- See Also: Apple iPad Mini (2021) Price, specifications, and release date
But thankfully, subsequent updates usually fix these bugs. So, Apple has started fixing the bugs that are related to the new iOS 15 and iPadOS 15. Right now, if you have an Apple device that runs on iOS 15 or iPadOS 15, you can check for an update and will be presented with iOS 15.0.1 or iPadOS 15.0.1, respectively.
- See Also: Apple Face ID security gets improvement in iOS 15 and iPadOS 15
- See Also: iPhone and iPad users will get security updates while using older iOS
The iOS 15 update has a changelog with just one item, saying it has bug fixes for your iPhone “including an issue where some users could not unlock iPhone 13 models with Apple Watch”. While the iPadOS 15.0.1 update comes with unnamed “bug fixes for your iPad”.
So if you’ve experience some bugs while sing your Apple device that runs on iOS 15 and iPadOS 15, install these new updates from Apple for a fix ASAP.
- See Also: Between Apple iOS and Android which is better
- See Also: How to install and use Safari extensions in iOS 15 and iPadOS 15
Source/Via | GSM Arena