How to download iPadOS 16 Public Beta on iPad: Here is a step by step guide on how you can download and install the iPadOS 16 Public Beta on your iPad. First, make sure your iPad is among the list of Apple-supported devices to install the iPadOS 16. If you are not so sure, you can check here for the list of iPad models that are compatible to install the iPadOS 16 Public Beta.
We’ll advise that before you start the download, you should first back up your files. This is to guarantee that you won’t lose your files just in case you want to downgrade if you don’t like the public beta.
See Also: Apple Continuity Camera’s Webcam: How to use iPhone as a webcam
See Also: Apple iPad Air 2022 Review: Performance and Budget in one Product
How to download iPadOS 16 Pubic Beta on iPad
Step 1: Open the Safari browser on your iPad > Go to beta.apple.com.
- Step 2: Click Sign in (use your Apple ID to log in)
- Step 3: Scroll down and click Enroll your iPad
- Step 4: Click Download Profile
- Step 5: There will be a popup, click Allow. Now you are almost there.
- Step 6: Go to your iPad Settings and enter Profile Downloaded
- Step 7: Click install and type in your iPad passcode. Click Install one more time and after which follow the instruction on your iPad screen.
The next phase would be to install the iPadOS 16 Public beta on your iPad. It is easy and simple to do. Just follow the guide below.
How to Install iPadOS 16 Public Beta on iPad
- Step 1: After you have finished downloading and installing the profile on your iPad > Go to Settings > Enter General
- Step 2: Click software update
- Step 3: You will see Download and Install (make sure you have a good/fast network and sufficient data too)
- Step 4: After the download is complete, make sure your battery is above 50% or plug into power as the iPad will reboot for the installation to take place completely.
See Also: Apple iPad Air 2022 vs Samsung Galaxy Tab S8: Which is better
See Also: Apple iPad Air 2022 vs iPad Pro 2021: Which should you buy
So that’s the simple and easy step-by-step guide on how to download iPadOS 16 Public Beta on iPad.