Install Android 13 Beta 4.1 on Google Pixel 6a: Google just released Beta 4.1 of Android 13 and it’s now available for its latest Google Pixel 6a. The Pixel 6a went on sale last week and just like other Google Pixel phones, it can now download, install, and test the latest Android 13 Beta 4.1.
The latest Android 13 Beta 4.1 that is available for installation in the Pixel 6a comes with the June 2022 security patch for the device as well. According to Google, this update will fix some of the bugs plaguing the Pixel 6a.
The previously released Google Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro had lots of software and hardware-related issues when it was released. So, Google had to roll out updates on updates to try and fix those issues that seemed to be unending.
So far, the Pixel 6a has been different and maybe this is because the search giant took time to improve the user and software issues related to its predecessors. However, it’s still too early to claim the Pixel 6a is free of any problem but what you can do is try out the latest Android 13 beta 4.1 on the device and enjoy some new features.
How to download and Install Android 13 Beta 4.1 on Google Pixel 6a
For those interested in trying out the Android 13 Beta 4.1 on their Pixel 6a, you can visit the Android 13 Beta program page for more details. And just with a few clicks and installation, you can upgrade your Pixel 6a from Android 12 to the latest Android 13 Beta. You can install the Android 13 Beta 4.1 in your Pixal 6a using two methods:
In Method 1, you need to download the necessary USB driver on your PC, connect your phone to your PC using a USB cord, click the get started button, and select the software version you wish to install (in this case Android 13 Beta 4.1)
In Method 2, you must make sure to download the specific system image for your particular device (in this case the Pixel 6a). Now, follow the steps below:
- Go to the official Android 13 Beta site
- Click Get Android 13 on a Google Pixel device from the available options
- You can download the Android 13 Beta using two methods i.e Flash or Manually Install a system image
- Method 1: The flash method requires you to use a Google online flash tool for Pixel phones.
- Method 2: You have to manually download the system image for your Pixel phone and install it from your device.
- Follow the onscreen instruction on the web page and complete the Installation of the Android 13 Beta 4.1 on your Google Pixel 6a.
Note: You should backup your files before you install the Android 13 Beta. This way, you can easily restore your files if anything goes wrong. Also, note that Beta updates are not bugs free and some features are still under testing.