iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max to feature 120Hz refresh rate screen. The high refresh rate is a spec many Apple fanboys/girls look forward to in the next iPhone 13 series.
And with the latest update, Samsung and LG are set to supply Apple with LTPO panels. Wish will make it possible for the iPhone 13 Pro and Pro Max to feature 120 Hz refresh rate. However, the high refreshing rate display is to be limited only to the iPhone 13 Pro and 13 Pro Max.
• Read Also: Apple iPhone Vs Samsung Galaxy Phones which is Better?
• Read Also: Used iPhones: Save up to $400 When You Buy From UpTrade
• Read Also: Google Pixel 4a vs iPhone SE 2020: Which is Better?
While the standard variants, iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini, are to remain with 60 Hz screen. They will continue using LTPS OLED with panels supplied from LG and BOE.
• iPhone 13 – 60 Hz LTPS OLED
• iPhone 13 mini – 60 Hz LTPS OLED
• iPhone 13 Pro – 120 Hz LTPO OLED
• iPhone 13 Pro Max – 120 Hz LTPO OLED
This is an impressive feature we all look forward to see in the next iPhone 13 Pro and 13 Pro Max. More updates will keep pouring in before the launch in September/October.