Samsung Galaxy S20+ Price in Nigeria: The second biggest phone in the Samsung Galaxy S20 series is now confirmed to be coming to Nigeria. As at the time of writing this article, the phone is now up for pre-order in Pointek stores(online and offline).
The official price for the Samsung Galaxy S20+ will start from N335,000 Naira for the lowest none 5G variant of the phone. There are also versions with 5G connectivity but those won’t be coming to Nigeria. MTN Nigeria only just recently tested their 5G network and its still work in progress.
With the 5G variant not coming to Nigeria, it means the only way to get the Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G is through online order from overseas. You can contact me using details at the end of this article for help. For now lets get to see what you’ll enjoy when you buy the Galaxy S20+ for N335,000 Naira.
First, you should expect to see a smartphone with incredible design and build. Then you have awesome camera with 12MP main shooter, 64MP telehpoto, 12MP ultrawide, 0.3MP depth sensor and 10MP selfie camera. There is 3x optical zoom, OIS, gyro-EIS and super steady video features enabled.
The phone is packed with two different chipsets. For persons living in the United States, they have the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset version (this is a 5G chipset). While for the Global version, there is the Samsung Exynos 990 chipset. We can confirm that its the version with the Exynos 990 chipset is available in Nigeria.
- Top 5 Best Phones Under 40000 Naira in Nigeria-December 2019
- Samsung Denies Making $2 Billion From Galaxy Fold Sales
- Samsung Galaxy A71 Specs, Camera, Battery, Price and More
- Xiaomi Redmi K30 5G Specs, Camera, Battery, Price and More
Galaxy S20+ comes with huge storage space to house all your files. at the least, you get a 8GB RAM and 128GB internal stroage with the option to expand storage via microSD card.
Samsung Galaxy S20+ Key Specifications
• DISPLAY: 6.7 inches Dynamic AMOLED 2X capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
• OS: Android 10.0; One UI 2
• CHIPSET (GLOBAL): Exynos 990 (7 nm+) – Global
• CHIPSET (USA):Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+) – USA
• PROCESSOR (GLOBAL): Octa-core (2×2.73 GHz Mongoose M5 & 2×2.60 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) – Global
• PROCESSOR (USA): Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 585) – USA
–8GB RAM + 128GB ROM (Yes, SD card space is available )
• BATTERY: Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery (fast charge and wireless charge enabled).
• CAMERA: 12MP + 64MP + 12MP + 0.3MP rear cameras / 10MP front camera)
• NETWORK: 2G, 3G & 4G network
Samsung Galaxy S20+ Price in Nigeria
The Samsung Galaxy S20+ lite will start selling from N335,000 Naira. It is currently on pre-order in Pointek Stores (online and offline). Sales is expected to start from March 6th or 7th in Nigeria.
For further enquiries: you can reach me on +2348131219576 (WhatsApp only) or email (email@example.com)