Tech Arena24

Samsung Galaxy S23 series is loved more than the S22 series in France

Since its release, the reports about the Samsung Galaxy S23 series have all been positive. This explains why the people in France love the new Galaxy S23 series more than the Galaxy S22 series in the country.

According to a new report, during the pre-order period of February 2-16, more people ordered the S23 series from and participating retailers in France. In fact, the units of the Galaxy S23 series pre-ordered in France were almost double those of the Galaxy S22 series last year.

See Also: Samsung Galaxy S23 FE Expected Specs, Price, and Launch in 2023

Price of the Samsung Galaxy S23 Phones

France is not the only country where users accept the Galaxy S23 series with open arms. The smartphones also broke the pre-order record in South Korea and India.

See Also: Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus vs iPhone 14 Plus: Which is better

As per the report from Samsung, about 60% of the buyers in France bought the Galaxy S23 Ultra. The sales of Galaxy S23 and S23+ made up the other 40%. According to the report, about 35% of people (about one in three people) who bought the Galaxy S23 Ultra chose one of the exclusive colors available on Graphite, Lime, Sky Blue, and Red. While about 26% of buyers of the Galaxy S23+ chose the exclusive Graphite and Lime colors of that model.

See Also: Best Case for Samsung Galaxy S23: Top 5 Picks for You

If you’re in France and want to get a feel of the Galaxy S23 series then visit the new Samsung Galaxy Experience space in Paris La Défense that opened earlier this month. You’ll be able to get a hands-on experience with the Galaxy S23 phones, the Galaxy Book 3 Pro laptops, Galaxy Book 3 Ultra laptop, and other Samsung devices.

See Also: Top 5 Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra Cases: Best Picks for You

If you missed out on the pre-order perks of the Galaxy S23 phones, then you might want to take advantage of the new promo deals available right now. You can still get a €100 discount on Galaxy smart gadgets and eligible accessories if you buy the Galaxy S23 or S23+ now. The discount goes up to €150 if you buy the Galaxy S23 Ultra. This offer is available for France and Monaco ad you can find out more details on the Samsung France website.

Source | In French






Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *