Tecno Phantom X Price in Nigeria: The successor to the Phantom 9 of 2019 is here. It is called the Tecno Phantom X, which happens to be the best smartphone Tecno has ever released yet. It has 6.67” AMOLED curved edge display with FHD+ resolution, and a 90Hz refresh rate enabled.
The Tecno Phantom X price in Nigeria is expected to be between ₦228,000 (~$555) with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage.
Buyers of the Tecno Phantom X should expect nothing but the best. Being Tecno’s flagship device, Tecno has put so much effort to make sure it is worth the wait and worth having too. This is the first time a Tecno device is having curved edge display.
• Read Also: Tecno Phantom X: Specs, Price and Launch Date
• Read Also: Tecno Phantom X Pre-order starts in Burkina Faso
• Read Also: Tecno Mobile Enters European Market by Starting Production in Turkey
Tecno Phantom X is powered by MediaTek helio G95 chipset with an octa-core processor and a Mali GPU. And to keep multitasking smooth, you’ve got 8GB of RAM and 256GB ROM for media storage. So you will never run out of space to store your files.
This new flagship smartphone from Tecno has 4,700 mAh battery capacity, and supports fast charging up to 33W.
Camera wise, the Phantom X, has 50 MP primary rear shooter. There is also an 8MP ultrawide lens and a 13MP telephoto lens. While the front facing camera are 48MP + 8MP dual selfies.
Also, the smartphone will run Android 11 out of the box on top Tecno’s skin software HiOS 7.6.
• Read Also: Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Camon 17: Specs Comparison
• Read Also: Tecno Camon 17 Pro vs Tecno Camon 16 Premier: Specs Comparison
• Read Also: Redmi Note 10 Pro vs Tecno Camon 17 Pro: Full Comparison
Tecno Phantom X Price in Nigeria and Availability
Tecno Phantom X price in Nigeria is expected to be between ₦228,000 (~$555). The smartphone has 8GB of RAM and 256 GB of ROM.
The Tecno Phantom X will be available as from July 2021 across the globe. It will first be available in Africa, before heading to the Asian Market.