Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Price in Nigeria: The selling price of he Xiaomi Mi Note 10 is about N179,900 Naira. This price may varies depending on your location. By vary we mean, it might be more expensive or less expensive than the stipulated price above.
This phone the promises incredible features with a whooping 108 megapixel main camera, can be said to be relatively cheap. Well, Xiaomi have never been a fan of selling very expensive high mid-range smartphones. The 108 megapixel main camera it’s not the only talking points of the phone though.
Other talking points of the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 is that it comes with five back cameras. It has a 5x optical zoom and OIS to ensure you capture stable images. The phone is also capable of shooting 4K videos although there is no presence of a gyro-EIS feature.
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 runs on the Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G (8 nm) chipset. It uses the Adreno 618 GPU and Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver). This chipset is very popular for it’s gaming and high graphics ability. So, users can expect to enjoy smooth experience when playing heavy duty games.
- Top 5 Best Phones Under 40000 Naira in Nigeria-December 2019
- Samsung Denies Making $2 Billion From Galaxy Fold Sales
- Samsung Galaxy A71 Specs, Camera, Battery, Price and More
- Xiaomi Redmi K30 5G Specs, Camera, Battery, Price and More
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 is also dust and scratch resistant. Comes with a big battery of 5260 mAh battery that can be fully charged in 65 minutes. It’s fingerprint sensor is Under display and it runs out of the box Android 9 pie.
We have put together the key features of the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 below.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Key Specifications
• DISPLAY: 6.47 inches AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
• OS: Android 9 pie
• CHIPSET: Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G (8 nm)
• PROCESSOR: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
•PROTECTION: Corning Gorilla Glass 5, Dust and scratch resistant
–6GB RAM + 128GB ROM (No option for microSD card)
• BATTERY: Non-removable Li-Po 5260 mAh battery (fully charged in 65 minutes).
• CAMERA: 108 + 12 + 5 +20 + 2MP five rear cameras / 32MP front camera)
•CAMERA FEATURES: OIS, 5x optical zoom, Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR
• NETWORK: 2G, 3G & 4G network
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Price in Nigeria
The 108 megapixel Xiaomi Mi Note 10 will cost N179,900 Naira in Nigeria. This phone can be bought in any of the Pointek center across the country. With the features of the phone, one can say it’s price is relatively cheap. So you can now get the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 for N179,900 Naira. Note that depending on your location the price may vary.
What do you think about this new phone? Which if it’s feature are you looking forward to using the most? What do you think about the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Price in Nigeria? Tell us what you think via the comment section below.
For further enquiries: you can reach me on +2348131219576 (WhatsApp only) or email (email@example.com)