Xiaomi Mi Note 10 is now available for purchase in Nigeria: The official retail price of the smartphone is N179,900 naira. The price is relatively fair and given that the phone is a mid-range device with some incredible features.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 offers you enough RAM (8GB) for persons who love playing games and opening many apps. It also have big Internal Storage (128GB) to keep your files with no option of external storage via microSD card.
Moreover, the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 is an incredible mid-range device. It comes with a bigger screen and five rear cameras. Most smartphone analyst have called it the camera phone as seen in this Xiaomi Mi Note 10 review.
At the time of writing this post, the smartphone is already available at Pointek Stores and GSM Store NG at the price mentioned above.
- Now in Stores: Tecno Spark 4 is Now Available for Purchase in Nigeria
- Now in Stores: Infinix Hot 8 is Now Available for Purchase in Nigeria
- Now in Stores: Tecno Camon 12 Pro is Now Available for Purchase in Nigeria
- Huawei Y9s is Now Available for Purchase In Nigeria
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro is Now Available for Purchase in Nigeria
Here are some features to look out for in the device: 108 + 12 + 5 + 20 + 2MP (five rear cameras) and 32MP selfie camera. The 8GB RAM and 128GB Internal Storage with no space for external storage via microSD card.
More also, the smartphone comes out of the box running on Android 9.0 Pie. And to keep it secure, there is an under display fingerprint sensor. It’s canera comes with OIS and 5x optical zoom feature. The phone is also dust and scratch resistant.
WhereTo Buy The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 in Nigeria?
• The smartphone is now also available at GSM Store. You can make your order online through GsmStore.com.ng
• And the device is also expected to be available on Jumia stores and Slot stores soon.
• It is also available for purchase in Pointek Stores across the country.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Key Specifications
• DISPLAY: 6.47″-AMOLED Touchscreen
• OS: Android 9 Pie
• CHIPSET: Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G (8 nm)
• PROCESSOR/CPU DETAILS: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
•GPU: Adreno 618
–8GB RAM + 128GB ROM (No SD card space is available )
• BATTERY: Non-removable Li-Po 5260 mAh battery.
•BATTERY FEATURE: Fast charge enabled(full charge in 65 minutes)
• CAMERA: 108 + 12 + 5 + 20 + 2MP five cameras / 32MP front camera)
•CAMERA FEATURES: OIS, 5x optical zoom
•PROTECTION: Corning Gorilla Glass 5, Scratch and Dist resistant
• NETWORK: 2G, 3G & 4G network
• How To: 3 Simple Ways To Save Your Phone Battery Life
• Huawei P30 Lite Review: Forget the Hype, Let’s face its Reality
• How to Increase the Speed of your Android Phone By 30%
•5 Reasons to Buy the OPPO A9 2020 (8GB RAM + 128GB ROM)
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Price in Nigeria
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 is currently available for purchase in Nigeria. The phone will start selling from N179,900 Nigeria Naira in Pointek stores nationwide. You can now visit any phone seller in your area for purchase. Note that price may varies depending on your location but the price is currently N179,900 Naira.
For further enquiries: you can reach me on +2348131219576 (WhatsApp only) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)