New MTN USSD Codes: MTN Nigeria now have new USSD codes for its users to buy data, recharge airtime, check data bundles, and more. This means that the old MTN USSD codes won’t be working for MTN users in Nigeria.
If you want to know the New MTN USSD codes to perform various operations, then you should read this article. In this article, I’ll share with you all the newly launched USSD codes to perform various operations in your MTN line.
MTN New USSD Codes
Below are the new MTN USSD codes and their operations:
- *312#: This is the new MTN USSD code to buy data bundles
- *311#: This is the new MTN USSD code to recharge airtime
- *303#: This is the new MTN USSD code to borrow airtime and data
- *323#: This is the new MTN USSD code to check your data balance on MTN network
- *310#: This is the new MTN USSD code to check Account balance (airtime balance)
- *321#: This is the new MTN USSD code to share data with friends and family
- *305#: This is the new VAS code on MTN network
- *996#: This is the new code to link your NIN to your MTN number, check your NIN number, change SIM info, etc.
- 300: This is the new MTN customer care number
Starting from May 2023, all old MTN USSD codes have stopped working and you’ll need to use the new USSD codes above. So familiarize yourself with the new MTN USSD codes above.
Alternative Ways to perform operations on MTN
If you can’t easily master the codes above, then you can use the alternative ways below to perform basic operations on your MTN line:
- MyMTN App: You can download the MyMTN App from the App store. Sign in using your MTN phone number. You’ll be able to buy data, airtime, check airtime balance, share data, share airtime, etc on the App.
- MyMTN Online Website: You can also visit the MyMTN Online Website, sign in with your MTN line and also perform all MTN operations.
You can use whichever way is convenient for you. But note that for the alternative methods, you’ll need to be connected to the internet. However, you don’t need to be connected to the internet to start using the new MTN codes.
What do you think of the new MTN USSD codes and alternative means of operations? Please leave your opinion in the comment section below. If you have any questions or need assistance, please use the Contact Us page to send us a message.